PlushCare providers can provide simple forms such as work/school excuses or return to work/school documents whenever clinically appropriate. PlushCare's policy is to provide an excuse note for no more than 3 consecutive days. If additional days are requested, a new appointment is required for a new doctor's excuse note for up to another 3 consecutive days. Please discuss your need for a work note with your PlushCare physician at the time of the appointment for swift processing. PlushCare is not able to provide more substantial documents like FMLA forms, Disability forms or Handicap/DMV card documents. These documents require an in-person evaluation and/or a long-term evaluation period which we are not able to provide.
Articles in this section
- What is PlushCare?
- Is it possible to receive a doctor's note, or other medical forms?
- Need to contact us?
- Are you a subscription service?
- Can I book a walk-in appointment with PlushCare?
- Can I send personal information to you by email?
- Does PlushCare have advice nurses?
- Does PlushCare offer a discount to veterans and active military?
- What happens if I miss my appointment?
- Is my credit card information secure?