No. PlushCare does not require health insurance. We will accept your insurance copay or deductible if you do have health insurance. Otherwise, our non-insurance visit cost is just $99.00 flat (no hidden or additional fees).
Articles in this section
- How much does an appointment with a PlushCare doctor cost?
- Are there any recurring fees besides the visit fee?
- Does PlushCare work with my health insurance?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Is there a trial policy?
- Why is there a monthly membership fee?
- I've received an incorrect charge on my account, who do I contact?
- If my insurance company denies a claim, or doesn't cover the full amount, how much would I owe PlushCare?
- Do I need to have health insurance to use PlushCare?