No, PlushCare is solely defined as a telemedicine company. We do not have any physical walk-in clinics, however, our physicians are still able to diagnose, treat, and prescribe medications via the phone or video consultation.
Articles in this section
- What is PlushCare?
- Is it possible to receive a doctor's note, or other medical forms?
- Need to contact us?
- Are you a subscription service?
- Can I book a walk-in appointment with PlushCare?
- Can I send personal information to you by email?
- Does PlushCare have advice nurses?
- Does PlushCare offer a discount to veterans and active military?
- What happens if I miss my appointment?
- Is my credit card information secure?