If you have health insurance, they will almost certainly cover PrEP. They may require some paperwork before you can get the medicine, but that is something we take care of for you. You will pay your normal drug co-pay for PrEP. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about insurance coverage.
Articles in this section
- PrEP for Women
- Besides the pill, what else do I have to do to get PrEP?
- Can I still get HIV while on PrEP?
- Can PlushCare prescribe PrEP?
- Does PrEP work if I think I was just exposed to HIV?
- How old must I be to enroll in PlushCare's PrEP treatment program?
- How quickly does PrEP work?
- How effective is PrEP?
- I don't have private health insurance and PrEP is too expensive.
- I have a high deductible plan or my co-pay is too high, what can I do?