You must be over 18 to sign up for PlushCare. However, we have pediatricians on staff for children and teenagers, and they may see a doctor about PrEP under their parents' accounts. You can get PrEP paid for by your insurance whether you are the primary subscriber or if you are on your parent's/guardian's or spouse's insurance plan.
Articles in this section
- PrEP for Women
- Besides the pill, what else do I have to do to get PrEP?
- Can I still get HIV while on PrEP?
- Can PlushCare prescribe PrEP?
- Does PrEP work if I think I was just exposed to HIV?
- How old must I be to enroll in PlushCare's PrEP treatment program?
- How quickly does PrEP work?
- How effective is PrEP?
- I don't have private health insurance and PrEP is too expensive.
- I have a high deductible plan or my co-pay is too high, what can I do?