There are no recurring fees for the visit. Your visit fee includes everything but the cost of your medications at the pharmacy and labs. The doctors can discuss the price of these two costs during your visit.
Articles in this section
- How much does an appointment with a PlushCare doctor cost?
- Are there any recurring fees besides the visit fee?
- Does PlushCare work with my health insurance?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Is there a trial policy?
- Why is there a monthly membership fee?
- I've received an incorrect charge on my account, who do I contact?
- If my insurance company denies a claim, or doesn't cover the full amount, how much would I owe PlushCare?
- Do I need to have health insurance to use PlushCare?