We suggest that when sending us communication by email you do not include any sensitive information such as medical information, refill requests, social security numbers, or credit card numbers as email is not considered a secure method of communication. By sending an email and communicating with PlushCare via email generally, you acknowledge that you are aware that email is not considered a secure method of communication, and you assume the risk of such unsecured communication.
Articles in this section
- What is PlushCare?
- Is it possible to receive a doctor's note, or other medical forms?
- Need to contact us?
- Are you a subscription service?
- Can I book a walk-in appointment with PlushCare?
- Can I send personal information to you by email?
- Does PlushCare have advice nurses?
- Does PlushCare offer a discount to veterans and active military?
- What happens if I miss my appointment?
- Is my credit card information secure?