The drug maker of Truvada, Gilead, has set up a co-pay assistance program to help cover the cost. You can find out more info here. If you live in San Francisco, Healthy San Francisco covers PrEP costs if you meet the coverage criteria. Learn more here. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about insurance coverage.
Articles in this section
- PrEP for Women
- Besides the pill, what else do I have to do to get PrEP?
- Can I still get HIV while on PrEP?
- Can PlushCare prescribe PrEP?
- Does PrEP work if I think I was just exposed to HIV?
- How old must I be to enroll in PlushCare's PrEP treatment program?
- How quickly does PrEP work?
- How effective is PrEP?
- I don't have private health insurance and PrEP is too expensive.
- I have a high deductible plan or my co-pay is too high, what can I do?