The drug maker of Truvada, Gilead, has set up a co-pay assistance program to help cover the cost. You can find out more info here. If you live in San Francisco, Healthy San Francisco covers PrEP costs if you meet the coverage criteria. Learn more here. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about insurance coverage.
Articles in this section
- PrEP for Women
- Can PlushCare prescribe PrEP?
- Does PrEP work if I think I was just exposed to HIV?
- How quickly does PrEP work?
- How effective is PrEP?
- I don't have private health insurance and PrEP is too expensive.
- I have a high deductible plan or my co-pay is too high, what can I do?
- My regular doctor won't prescribe PrEP, what should I do?
- What are the side effects of Truvada?
- What happens if I miss a dose?