To get the most accurate results we recommend you fast 10-12 hours before your blood draw. If you do not fast beforehand or your doctor recommends against it, you can still have your blood drawn. Just keep this in mind when reviewing results.
Articles in this section
- Who do I contact if I have questions regarding on-site health screen events?
- Who can participate in health screens?
- Do I need to register?
- I am the spouse or dependent of an employee. Do I need to register?
- I don’t know how to use a computer!
- Where do I sign up for health screens?
- How do I login to my profile?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I get my lab slip?
- Do I need to fast before a health screen?