Yes, spouses and dependents over the age of 18 will also need to register in order to participate. You cannot have a combined account with your spouse or dependent; every individual needs to have their own account.
Articles in this section
- Who do I contact if I have questions regarding on-site health screen events?
- Who can participate in health screens?
- Do I need to register?
- I am the spouse or dependent of an employee. Do I need to register?
- I don’t know how to use a computer!
- Where do I sign up for health screens?
- How do I login to my profile?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I get my lab slip?
- Do I need to fast before a health screen?