If you already have a scheduled appointment:
To share lab results, pictures, or other documentation with your doctor, please complete your pre-appointment checklist.
iOS & Android
- Open your app
- Under “Join Call”, you should see an area that says “Prepare for your appointment”.
- Tap on “Upload Lab Results” or “Upload a photo related to your visit”.
- Choose the file method - file, camera, or photo library.
- Once uploaded, it will show a number to the right of the option you chose in step 3.
- Login to your account
- Under “Next Appointment”, you’ll see the option to “Upload lab results”
- Complete the upload
Your physician will be able to view all documents and pictures uploaded with no delay during your appointment.
If you do not have an appointment scheduled:
Please send us your results via secure message on the website or app.
If you have any questions or trouble with uploading your documents, please let us know by submitting a request.
Article is closed for comments.